Black Friday is just around the corner, but if you'd like to get ahead of the crowds—physical and virtual—this year and snag a new TV on the cheap a little early, we've got your back. Whether you're looking for a new panel to take in the final races of the current Formula 1 season, or prepping for that new, very stylish Need for Speed game, there's a discounted TV for you here.
Big price drops on budget-friendly brands like Insignia, Hisense, and TCL. For those looking to spend a bit more, Sony is offering $500 off of a 77-inch OLED bundle that includes a soundbar and wireless subwoofer while LG is selling its excellent 65-inch C1 for a whole $1,000 off of the list price.
- Insignia 50-inch Class F30 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV (35% off)
- Insignia 24-inch Class F20 Series Smart HD 720p Fire TV (53% off)
- Amazon Fire TV 65" Omni QLED Series 4K UHD smart TV (25% off)
- Hisense 65-Inch Class R6 Series Smart TV (49% off)
- TCL 43" Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Google TV (43% off)
- LG OLED C1 Series 65” Alexa Built-in 4k Smart TV (40% off)
- VIZIO 55-Inch OLED Premium 4K UHD HDR Smart TV (25% off)
- LG OLED G1 Series 65” Alexa Built-in 4k Smart OLED evo TV (9% off)
- Sony A80J 77 Inch TV: BRAVIA XR OLED 4K Ultra HD Smart Google TV soundbar bundle ($500 off)
The Drive and its partners may earn a commission if you purchase a product through one of our links. Read more.