It’s been a long time since I’ve suited up and swung a leg over a motorcycle. But riding used to be a huge part of my life and when I see a bike as badass as the Ducati Multistrada striking a pose, it’s hard not to start thinking about wind and noise and everything excellent that comes with riding.
CarMotorcycle: Ducati Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak
- Location: ?
- Photog: ? (image used with permission from Ducati
- Camera: ?
The short story on this particular bike is that it burps out an amazing 170 hp and 92 lb-ft of torque from its V4 Granturismo engine. The Multistrada name basically means the bike’s designed to be ridden on a variety of road surfaces. The semi-upright riding position looks pretty comfortable, actually. And speaking of comfort, this thing also has Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and Blind Spot Detection (BSD), and a 6.5-inch TFT dashboard. The present/future of motos is pretty fancy! Then again, this is a pretty spendy piece of hardare: list is $28,995 which is a king’s ransom for a motorcycle.
But mostly I just wanted to share it because I love the way it looks, and that’s what the daily Feature Photo is all about my friends. Here’s a little hype video if you want to see some more of this thing:
More great stories on Car Autance
- The F1 controversy around Megan Thee Stallion and Martin Brundle is racist and sexist.
- As Dai Yoshihara announces his retirement from Formula Drift, we reflect on an era that cannot be recreated.
- The Rebelle Rally is making history as the first women’s off-road rally in the United States.
- The 22B is a special Subaru, but the WRX STI Spec C Type RA-R might be the company’s coolest car.
- If you’re a DIYer looking to spend some cash on something different, the Aston Martin V8 Vantage could be the exotic project you’re looking for.